Name: Narina Lodge
Lion Sands Game Reserve is a place that enriches one’s soul. It is an extraordinary gift passed down over generations and even for those of us who have known its sweeping landscapes since birth, it remains a place of overwhelming beauty and discovery. Our family is one of the most fortunate in the world to have the privilege of being the custodians of one of Africa’s truly unspoiled wilderness areas. In the heart of the game-rich Sabi Sand Reserve and the world-renowned Kruger National Park, we have created an iconic destination.
Narina Lodge: Quick Facts:
- 9 Suites for 18 guests.
- Children 10 years and older are welcome
- Childrens’ activities and baby sitting available
- Family Rooms available
- Private Plunge Pools
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Not suitable for disabled travellers
- Full range of dietary preferences catered for
- Free Wi-Fi, in guest area
More about Narina Lodge
Lion Sands Game Reserve
9 Luxury Suites each afford complete privacy, and whether you choose to spend time at your private plunge pool overlooking the River, reclining on the couch in your lounge, lazing on your bed with a good book, or soaking in a bubble bath, you will not be cheated of the breathtaking panorama.
List of items INCLUDED
- All meals
- Mini bar in room
- All soft drinks and a selection of local beers, spirits and house wines
- Two game drives daily with FGASA qualified ranger and tracker
- Guided bush walks
- Safari Sundowners, including beverages and canapés
- Hippo Tour
- Wildlife lectures
- Bush breakfasts, picnic lunches and bush dinners
- Skukuza Airport transfers
- Wi-Fi in public areas
List of items NOT INCLUDED
- Premium brand beers, spirits, cellar wines and champagnes
- Cigars and cigarettes
- All flights and transfers (other than Skukuza Airport)
- Telephone calls
- Curio shop purchases
- Spa treatments
- Sabi Sand Entrance fees
- Sabi Sand Guest Conservation Contribution
- Any additional extras will be for the guests' account.
Our family stayed at Narina for 4 amazing and wonderful days. The lodge is beautiful, all open air with a scenic view of the Sabi River and wildlife. The staff treated us not as guests, but like friends or family. We couldn’t have felt more welcome. The food was more than plentiful and delicious. The accommodations were beautiful as well–private and luxurious.
“Seriously, it can’t get better than this”
We have travelled extensively around the world and the experience we had at Narina Lodge was at the top. The facilities, the food, the staff and the unbelievable rooms are first rate. Shout out to Mark and Emanuel our guides – they made our safari excursions so memorable and were the perfect hosts to our family safari experiences. David and his wife took excellent care of us for each of our meals. The entire staff were remarkably attentive and we could not ask for a better experience. Absolutely no complaints. Book with confidence!!
Map of Area:
Narina Lodge, Lion Sands Game Reserve
Price per person per night
11 Jan 2017 – 30 November 2017, 4 Jan 2018 – 10 Jan 2018
Narina Lodge: R11870 per person sharing, R17805 per person single
1 Dec 2017 – 17 Dec 2017
Narina Lodge: R10090 per person sharing, R15135 per person single
18 Dec 2017 – 3 Jan 2018
Narina Lodge: R13650 per person sharing, R20475 per person single